Notice: The State Board of Elections has ordered a Dual Primary to be held on June 12, 2018, Statewide for the Office of United States Senator (Republican Party) and in the 7th Congressional District for U.S. House of Representatives (Democratic Party). Click here to read the Order.
The Culpeper County Voter Registration and Election Office website is your one-stop location for the following:
- Register to Vote
- Update Your Registration (Name or Address changes)
- Locate Your Polling Place
- See What’s on Your Ballot
- See the List of Accepted Photo IDs for Voting
- Complete an Absentee Ballot Application
- Apply to Become an Election Officer
- Find Information for Military and Overseas Voters (100-Day Notice for Military and Overseas Voters)
- Learn How to Become a Candidate for Elected Office
- Cancel Your Registration
For other questions, please contacts us.