Orders have been issued calling for a Primary Election to be held in Culpeper County on Tuesday, June 13, 2017, for the Democratic and Republican Parties for the offices of Governor and Lieutenant Governor.
The Culpeper County Voter Registration and Election Office website is your one-stop location for the following:
- Register to Vote
- Update Your Registration (Name or Address changes)
- Locate Your Polling Place
- See the List of Accepted Photo IDs for Voting
- Complete an Absentee Ballot Application
- Apply to Become an Election Officer
- Find Information for Military and Overseas Voters
- Learn How to Become a Candidate for Elected Office
- Cancel Your Registration
For other questions, please contacts us:
The Culpeper County Board of Supervisors and the Culpeper County Electoral Board recently issued a joint Commendation for the County’s Election Officers.
The text of the Commendation follows: Continue reading