VOTE BY MAIL
Absentee ballots will be mailed on Sept. 18, 2020. If you have applied for an absentee ballot, you can check the status of your application here.
To Download a Sample Ballot for the November 2020 General & Special Elections click here
For information about the Constitutional Ballot Questions on the ballot click here
The Culpeper County Voter Registration and Election Office website is your one-stop location for the following:
- Register to Vote
- Update Your Registration (Name or Address changes)
- Complete an Absentee Ballot Application
- Locate Your Polling Place
- Apply to Become an Election Officer
- See the List of Accepted IDs for Voting
- Find Information for Military and Overseas Voters (100-Day Notice for Military and Overseas Voters)
- Learn How to Become a Candidate for Elected Office
- Cancel Your Registration
For other questions, please contacts us.